1.9
Turnaround Time

Unless you want to spend lots of time wondering when (or if) your pricey skin cream is going to be delivered, then I'd advise finding another online retailer...I've been a past customer of skin store and always stellar and hassle-free service.

That has changed apparently. Personally, it's 7 days into my placing an order, no shipping date, no tracking number and now an item "in stock" has been cancelled from the order as being "discontinued" but the charge for it is still showing on my cc.

My cc company goes after scammers so I will definitely let them know skinstore is not honoring their customer's orders.Beware of this company, something drastically has changed and not for the good.

Review about: Skinstore Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Still have not received, Cancelled part of order, Ss cancelled item still on my cc, Customer service non-exsistant.

Had an Experience with Skinstore?

Comments

Racine, Wisconsin, United States #1294242

I agree; they charged me $152 for an order last May, never received it; they charged my credit card and never sent it. Their "40 days" policy says they can't do anything about it now--an incredulous and fraudulent policy.