Turnaround Time

My order ref: 82178395 worth £300 placed with Skinstore.com which is part of the group was said to be shipped with a tracking number via email. The tracking number was fake/incorrect.

Contacted customer service who confirmed that it did not work ( I know that already) and no further help rendered. Then I contacted customer service again to be told my order was shipped without tracking reference and that I should wait until it arrives! 2 different customer service and 2 different answer! But this is not true as my previous order placed a few days before was given a tracking reference which I was able to track the status!

I tried customer service via the website- they don't even have my delivery address correct in system. But they have my £300 already I started reading all reviews about this company. Very negative. Now I fear that my items were never shipped as that happened to others and I have been charged £300 via PayPal and I will never get the products.

I want a refund but customer service on website and on twitter has been ignoring my request. I fear I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OF MY £300! Emailed the CEO OF THE hut Group Matthew Moulding and his team-> no reply from them.

I supposed just one customer is not worth thier time looking into it. I want a refund as soon as possible before I take a step further for this fraud- I am sure I can get a few other customers who were out of pocket due to ordering from this company together to file a case!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service staff lying and extremely poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of skinstore shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Skinstore needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skinstore shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skinstore.

Comments

I was not able to send you a private message. Maybe you could create an email address and post it.

You can count me in. Something very similar is happening to me with skinstore.com.

I will send you a private message with my email address. If we act together, we can do much more. I lost around $85 with these crooks.

I never received the product and they are refusing to give me a tracking number and a refund. I advise everyone who's been stolen their money by skinstore to reply to the op.