11344 Coloma Rd, Gold River, CA 95670, USA
1.7
Turnaround Time

So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday.While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion) - it's usually 95 bucks, but on Black Friday, it's 60 bucks.

Great. Bought it. Didn't need it right away, cause I already had some, but why not get it and use it in the new year. So, about a week ago, I open the box, pump the lotion - but the pump is broken.

No! Because, this bottle is designed in a way that you can't just unscrew the top and shake out the lotion manually. So, unless I get a chainsaw and cut it open - I'm out of luck. So, I contacted the skinstore.com TWICE.

On both occasions I was told that the grace period for faulty items is 27 days, and that time has passed. Sorry. SORRY?!!! WHAT F!#@ are they TALKING ABOUT?!

Return my lotion and give me a new one, for crying out loud. Nope. Would not do it. So, the only recourse I have is to write reviews stating the truth.

DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!SHAME ON YOU, SKINSTORE.COM!

Review about: Skinstore Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Faulty products they wont return, Wouldnt take back and replace a faulty product.

Comments

something bigtime has changed with skinstore.I used to order all the time with no issues.

This past week, big issue.The order wasn't shipped then when I asked it was but one item cancelled (even tho my cc was charged.) No longer a customer after this unnecessary fiasco.