I didn't realize that Skinstore.com had been under new management. I discovered the new team is run by scam artists.

They removed the telephone contact for their customer service department. You must email or chat with customer service about a problem. Unfortunately I was never able to chat with anyone. They did a bait and switch on their 20% off offer.

Some items were reduced, some were not. None were actually 20% off. I had to wait for days for customer service to respond back. Each time I received a non-answer response.

After much frustration, I asked for a return slip for a full refund. I was then told that I was beyond the refund period despite their false assertions and non-answer responses. The New management out of England is running a scam on American soil. Everyone should stay away because their advertisement is false with no way to actually reach a responsive person.

This is not the same skinstore.com that used to advertise in New Beauty Magazine of years past. The scammers will deceive many more former loyal customers before the consumers realized they have been duped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skinstore Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2016.

Comments

EXACTLY. Skinstore used to be awesome.

Not so now.

They are not customer responsive nor do they ship in any manner of a timely way. I am done with them, never again and I was a long-time customer previously.